Consultations for Women and CouplesNatural Fertility and Wellbeing Consultations
Natural Conception ProgramThe Natural Conception Program covers fertility awareness to ensure correct timing of intercourse for pregnancy, as well as a wellness plan focusing on diet, exercise, sleep, weight, stress, smoking, and alcohol. Combined, these measures optimize health and can reduce the time it takes to get pregnant.
- 1 in 6 couples experiences trouble conceiving
- 1 in 3 people has one or more lifestyle risk factors for infertility
- Only 13% of infertile women correctly identify the fertile window of the menstrual cycle
Natural Contraception ProgramWith correct use, modern methods of natural methods of contraception are safe and effective. It is not necessary to have a regular monthly menstrual cycle to be able to rely on modern methods of natural contraception. Many women and couples choose not to use pharmaceutical contraception for personal reasons, while many others cannot use pharmaceutical contraception for health reasons. Well known contraindications to taking the combined oral contraceptive pill include a history of blood clots, breast cancer, focal migraine, and liver disease. Consultations usually take place on a monthly basis until you have establish a confidence in your use of your chosen method of natural contraception. In addition to fertility mapping, consultations may cover:
- What to expect when coming off the Pill, Depo-Provera, Implanon, and Mirena
- How the menstrual cycle changes over the reproductive life course
- Use of a diaphragm, emergency contraception, and the ‘withdrawal’ method
- Using natural contraception in special circumstances, such as breastfeeding, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), peri-menopause, and stress.
Caya® Diaphragm and GelOne size fits most women.
Hormone-Free Contraception While BreastfeedingThese consultations will help you to establish hormone-free contraception while breastfeeding your baby.
Menstrual Wellbeing ProgramMost women experience menstrual pain and premenstrual symptoms (PMS) of some kind in the two-week period leading up to menstruation. This program is designed to help you understand the underlying causes of menstrual pain and PMS, and to establish natural solutions for wellbeing throughout the whole of the menstrual cycle.
Counselling ServicesFertility counselling is available to women and couples who are experiencing fertility difficulties (including miscarriage) or have an unplanned pregnancy.
How to Book Your ConsultationAll appointments (for people within and outside Australia) are conducted via the online Zoom platform or by telephone. To make an appointment, please phone Dr Hampton at 0419 830 530 (+61419 830 530 outside Australia) or send her an email via the Contact Us page. 0419 830 530 Calling from outside Australia +61419 830 530 A Zoom link will be sent to your email/calendar account What to supply before your appointment:
- Please complete and return by email Your History Notes before your appointment. Please leave blank any questions that you are unsure of.
- Under ‘Additional Notes’ at the end of the document, if appropriate, please complete a timeline of the events leading up to your appointment that you wish to discuss (e.g., years of interest in natural fertility, information about your menstrual cycle, fertility events, any tests done, any concerns that you have, etc.).
Telephone consultations0419 830 530 Calling from outside Australia +61419 830 530
Consultations are available by appointment at the following locations and via telephone. A referral letter is appreciated but not necessary for these consultations.
Church Street Medical Centre 300 Church Street, Richmond, 3121. 0419 830 530
Wise Woman Business 20 Golding Street, Canterbury 3126. 0419 830 530
- Initial fertility consultation (45 mins) includes Natural Fertility Course Workbook $95.00
- Review fertility consultations (30 mins) $75.00
- Caya® diaphragm consultations (30 mins) $75.00
- Counselling consultations (60 mins) $95.00
‘What couples have said’I came to see you to prepare for pregnancy. You worked magic and I fell pregnant quickly surprising given my irregular periods, polycystic ovaries and my age. I had gorgeous Georgina at the age of 43.I saw you and learned a lot about PCOS and eating low GI foods. I decided to implement things we talked about. Within 3 months I had lost 15 kilos and fell pregnant. Who would have thought that after nearly three years of trying to get pregnant, all I needed was knowledge and guidance about my fertility! Thank you so much.It’s been a long time since I last saw you, but I wanted to write you a short note to say thank you once again. I was convinced that I was infertile when I was seeing you. You helped me to understand my fertility and to conceive our second child. Thank you for your patience, knowledge and support.My husband and I came to see you for fertility-awareness education. We often think of you. Thank you for your guidance and support during our preconception preparation.