The Natural Pregnancy Program covers fertility awareness to ensure correct timing of intercourse for pregnancy, as well as a wellness plan focusing on diet, exercise, sleep, weight, stress, smoking, and alcohol. Combined, these measures optimize health and can reduce the time it takes to get pregnant.
Natural Fertility and Wellbeing Consultations
- Natural Pregnancy Program
- Natural Contraception Program
- Caya® Diaphragm and Gel
- Hormone-Free Contraception While Breastfeeding
- Menstrual Wellbeing Program
- Counselling Services
- Telephone consultations
Natural Pregnancy Program
- 1 in 6 couples experiences trouble conceiving
- 1 in 3 people has one or more a lifestyle risk factors for infertility
- Only 13% of infertile women correctly identify the fertile window of the menstrual cycle
All couples who are planning a pregnancy or having trouble conceiving would benefit from this program. Specific health issues that can be addressed include polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), endometriosis, irregular menstrual cycle, luteal phase deficiency, low sperm count and much more. Fertility awareness and healthy lifestyle should be one of the first steps when preparing for pregnancy. Importantly, most couples who experience trouble conceiving are sub-fertile, not sterile and, therefore, may conceive naturally with the right information and support. This program has helped many couples to avoid IVF treatment, conceive between IVF cycles, and even after unsuccessful IVF treatment has been discontinued.
Natural Contraception Program
- What to expect when coming off the Pill, Depo-Provera, Implanon and Mirena
- How the menstrual cycle changes over the reproductive life course
- Use of a diaphragm, emercency contraception and the ‘withdrawal’ method
- Using natural contraception in special circumstances, such as breastfeeding, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), peri-menopause, and stress.
Caya® Diaphragm and Gel
The Caya®diaphragm and gel can be purchased online (click Fertility and Menstrual Health Products to purchase Caya products online). Under the product description there is a video (hyperlink) on instructions for correct use. If you have any questions after watching the video, please call Dr Hampton at 0419830530.
Hormone-Free Contraception While Breastfeeding
These consultations will help you to establish hormone-free contraception while breastfeeding your baby.
Menstrual Wellbeing Program
Most women experience menstrual pain and premenstrual symptoms (PMS) of some kind in the two-week period leading up to menstruation. This program is designed to help you understand the underlying causes of menstrual pain and PMS, and to establish natural solutions for wellbeing throughout the whole of the menstrual cycle.
Fertility counselling is available to women and couples who are experiencing fertility difficulties (including miscarriage) or have an unplanned pregnancy.
0419 830 530 Calling from outside Australia +61419 830 530
Consultations are available by appointment at the following locations and via telephone. A referral letter is appreciated but not necessary for these consultations.
Wise Woman Business 20 Golding Street, Canterbury 3126. 0419 830 530
- Initial fertility consultation (45 mins) includes Natural Fertility Course workbook $95.00
- Review fertility consultations (30 mins) $75.00
- Caya® diaphragm consultations (30 mins) $75.00
- Counselling consultations (60 mins) $95.00
What couples have said
I came to see you to prepare for pregnancy. You worked magic and I fell pregnant quickly surprising given my irregular periods, polycystic ovaries and my age. I had gorgeous Georgina at the age of 43.
I saw you and learned a lot about PCOS and eating low GI foods. I decided to implement things we talked about. Within 3 months I had lost 15 kilos and fell pregnant. Who would have thought that after nearly three years of trying to get pregnant, all I needed was knowledge and guidance about my fertility! Thank you so much.
It’s been a long time since I last saw you, but I wanted to write you a short note to say thank you once again. I was convinced that I was infertile when I was seeing you. You helped me to understand my fertility and to conceive our second child. Thank you for your patience, knowledge and support.
My husband and I came to see you for fertility-awareness education. We often think of you. Thank you for your guidance and support during our preconception preparation.